Q: “I want to start selling CBD in my store. Where do I start?”
A: Congratulations on beginning your CBD-selling journey! You will be a part of a multibillion-dollar industry aimed at helping people! When you sell CBD, always remember “CBD-friendly!” Every corner of your business must be “CBD-friendly!”
Here is a list to get you started:
- You must secure a CBD-friendly business bank account. Some banks do not support the sales of CBD. You need to be transparent with your bank and make sure they accept money from CBD sales.
- Find a CBD-friendly merchant account. If you will be collecting payments via credit cards, your credit card processing system must be CBD-friendly. You will lose your merchant account if they find that you are collecting money from CBD while they are not CBD-friendly.
- If your website will be promoting or selling CBD, your online platform must be CBD-friendly. Some platforms will not host CBD content or allow CBD sales. The last thing you want is for your website to be shut down because the platform is not CBD-friendly.
- Choose your CBD products wisely. It is very important to sell products that you love! It may seem so simple, but you have to love them. Plus, it’s like choosing a life partner. You will we married to these products for a very long time! Make sure you are providing your customers will the most effective products.
- Selling CBD can be very lucrative. Make sure you understand your “why” for selling it. Be smart how you collect and store your money from CBD sales! Be very selective when choosing your CBD products. Ask your manufacturer or supplier many, many questions. You are forming a lasting business relationship with them. Be careful who you go to bed with. But always maintain your focus on helping others!
Jenny Dembiec is Founder and Owner of RxCOMMEND, a premium CBD brand found at www.RxCOMMEND.com and @RxCOMMEND. Her passion is to help people feel and live better. Being in the healthcare field for 20+ years and receiving her MBA, she set out to provide the most effective CBD products while uplifting the CBD industry into a respected treatment option. Jenny’s goal is to spread correct, medically-based information on CBD to help companies and customers thrive.